Ultra Low Power Consumption
Ultra Reliable Networking
- Innovative radio design consumes 80% less power in receive mode than competing solutions
- Ultra-efficient power usage delivers over a decade of network operation on two AA batteries
- Automatic network-wide coordination for efficient power usage
Ultra Easy Integration
- WirelessHART delivers greater than 99.9% typical network reliability
- Frequency hopping provides interference rejection and minimizes multipath fading
- Mesh networking provides built-in redundancy
- Every XDM2510H module acts as both an endpoint and a router, increasing network reliability
- Automatic self-organizing mesh networking capability built in
- Provides all the module functionality with no embedded programming or complex configuration required
- Interfaces is well designed and multi-functional
- High-level Data Link Control (HDLC) serial interface includes bi-directional flow control
- Industrial temperature range -40 to +85 °C
- XDM2510H-P version for plug in installation, XDM2510H-C version for solder reflow
OPTIMUM NETWORK PERFORMANCE. The XDM2510H companion gateway and network manager – the XG2510H – combines standard Ethernet gateway functions with sophisticated networking, data, and security management capabilities for a network of XDM2510H modules. The network manager portion runs advanced algorithms to continuously optimize network performance and communications reliability to accommodate changing RF and environmental conditions. It also continuously monitors network performance and makes on-the-fly adjustments to ensure ultra-high data communications reliability. Adjustments include black-listing poor performing channels on a node-by-node basis and then white-listing them when conditions improve.
SAME FORM FACTOR. At 1.05 sq. inch footprint, the XDM2510H series has the same form factor as RFM’s IEEE 802.15.4 LPR2430 series modules, Wi-Fi WSN802G modules and wireless mesh ZigBee ZMN2430 series modules.
SAME PINOUT as RFM’s IEEE 802.15.4 LPR2430 series modules, Wi-Fi WSN802G modules and wireless mesh ZigBee ZMN2430 series modules.
FCC / IC / ETSI CERTIFIED. The ZMN2430 series modules are certified for unlicensed operation in the USA, Canada and Europe.
RoHS COMPLIANT. The XDM2510H complies with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)