VERSITILITY. Comprised of the low-power 1mW RF power LPR2430 / LPR2430A and the extended range 100mW RF power LPR2430ER / LPR2430ERA, the Murata LPR2430 Series modules provide the flexibility and versatility to serve a variety of applications, from simple cable replacement to remote terminal data collection to sophisticated sensor networks. The LPR2430 includes CNL V2.0 Network Layer firmware which features a flexible and simple-to-use Application Programming Interface.
SLEEP CAPABILITY. LPR2430 series modules provide years of battery operation supported through two sleep modes. Timer sleep allows the module to be configured to wake as often as every 100 milliseconds or as infrequently as once every 3.5 years. Interrupt sleep lets the module sleep until it is awoken by either an edge triggered interrupt or an ADC value exceeding configurable limits. Regardless of what wakes the module, the designer can configure the module to remain awake for up to 2 seconds after sending its data to provide an opportunity for an application to communicate to the module before it returns to sleep.
I/O AND AUTO REPORT CAPABILITY. LPR2430 series modules feature Analog, Digital and Serial I/O including Analog & Digital I/O binding.
OVERCOMES OBSTRUCTIONS / MULTIPATH FADES. LPR2430 modules feature a one-hop relay that enables one node to send data to a base radio through another node. This unique feature alleviates problems caused when a network works well at commissioning but later periodically loses nodes for periods of time. Yet it doesn’t burden the entire network with the complexity and latency of full mesh – the relay is only used when the node cannot communicate directly with the base. Nodes periodically verify their communication paths to the base as well as to other nodes in the network. The application is not even aware this is happening – it is all handled by the modules.
- Standard UART interface for serial communications plus 6 GPIO, 3 ADCs, and 2 DACs (PWMs)
- With the I/O Binding feature, one node has the ability to output on 2 GPIO lines the input value of 2 GPIO lines from another node
- Auto-reporting features allow many sensor nodes to be built without a dedicated microcontroller - the micro-controller on the module does all the work
- Auto-reporting mode provides module I/O updates based on timer or interrupts - without the need for the application to poll or otherwise request data
- Interrupts are generated by edge-triggered events or by exceeding user-defined limits on ADC values - and any interrupt can be used to wake a sleeping mode and have the module send its I/O data
SAME FORM FACTOR. At 1.05 sq. inch footprint, the LPR2430 series has the same form factor as Murata’s Wi-Fi WSN802G modules, wireless mesh XDM2140 series modules, and ZigBee ZMN2430 series modules.
SAME PINOUT as Murata’s Wi-Fi WSN802G modules, wireless mesh XDM2140 series modules, and ZigBee ZMN2430 series modules
FCC / IC / ETSI CERTIFIED. The LPR2430 series modules are certified for unlicensed operation in the USA, Canada and Europe.